Sunday, March 08, 2009

Comming soon!

I’m terribly bored with my blog… and I’m realizing its because after several years of blogging, I’m starting to repeat the same themes- how much I hate winter... How much I love spring... Trips to Harpers Ferry.... Blah blah blah. And right now all my photos are winter photos- monochromatic and cold. And make me shudder. (AND make me worried that my LIFE must be uninteresting and monochromatic as well right now!) So a couple of friends, well, Katie, Jeanie and I decided to try to spice it up a little. Once a month, one of us will pick a title, for example “Rainbows, moonbows and snowbows,” then on a specific day we will all post on that theme… Fun, ay? (We’ll see… last time I tried to start a fun blogging game, no one played along… I’m not bitter. :) Katie and Jeanies blogs can be found in my links section, for those of you interested in this very fun thing. 

For now, I’ll just post a photo I took a couple of weeks ago- a magnificent moon rising. I tried for a good while to get a decent photo, but this was the best I managed. Its extremely hard taking photos of moons with little plum point and shoot cameras.
(If rainbows, moonbows and snowbows HAD made the first cut... well, who knows what could have been...)

No comments: