Monday, July 06, 2009

Last monday...

...we were in Baltimore- or leaving Baltimore...





This monday, we are in Chicago (ok really the western suburbs, but yesterday we were in Chicago for Ethiopian and a spectacular sunset on the Montrose pier):


On the one hand, I can't quite imagine that I am not going back to Baltimore- I'm enjoying what just feels like a vacation... On the other hand, all my stuff boxed up in the basement and photos of my empty house make it all unavoidably real. So this week I will try to find my energy (lost somewhere along the way), dig out my calendar and computer, and start to work out The Next... While continuing to enjoy what feels a bit like a vacation. What IS a vacation! Good tea, beautiful weather, no responsibilities...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

send me your leftovers! There is nothing better than leftover Ethiopian food!

Elisabeth said...

Rachel - we miss you so much already!