Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In 24 short hours....

Yesterday:
I was walking in the Rattlesnake with Allison, getting soggier and colder as it snowed and snowed and snowed. Gorgeous, yes, but SNOW... in APRIL...?? Ah Montana. (yes, it has been known to snow in there in June I'm told...)
Today:

I was greeted with warm, balmy breezes and sunshine in Illinois... here I am barefoot, barearmed, examining the state of the flowers with my grandma. And drinking tea on the porch swing with my parents. BASKING in sweet, glorious warmth...

Not sure I know how to mentally or physically cope with the two realities in such a short space of time... I may be a bit off kilter for the next week or so. So don't mind me.

2 comments:

Kimberly Long Cockroft said...

LOVE these pictures, especially the one of you and your grandma. Hope the spring comes to MT and Kara soon!

Allison said...

Gorgeous!! The funny thing is, the last two days have been sunny and blue-skied and WARM and glorious . . . though the tulips aren't blooming quite yet. Hurrah for sunshine and bare arms!! :)