Sunday, September 07, 2008

So to the spiffing up of my lovely house...

While hurricane hanna blew in waves and gusts of wind and rain... (it wasn't really that dramatic.) While it rained all day, I cleaned and put my house a bit more together. It was intensely satisfying... here are just a few snaps of it at its very best. 

Junebug being very helpful:
The kitchen:


The dining room:

The living room:

My spacious room:
My lovely new table/work space
The upstairs hallway:
And oh yes, the bathroom:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, wish I could be there to see it in person!

Allison said...

I love it! All the light and plants and openness . . . gorgeous. The artwork is pretty fantastic, too. :)

Kimberly Long Cockroft said...

Looks so pretty. You Robinsons are geniuses with those plants. I love the work space, though it looks best for dreaming away hours rather than working.

Katie said...

I love it...you have done such a magnificent job with the place...I can't wait to live with you:)

Elisabeth said...

It's so lovely! :)