Saturday, August 30, 2008

Juans Challenge...

So last weekend my very good friend Juan and I decided to each week come up with a photo challenge and then blog our results- just for kicks really. (And blogging inspiration.) So this week our challenge was to take a picture of music. Its hard! Hard to get away from cliches... So here are a few of my attempts... but do they work? Do they really communicate music? Or are they just images of funky things? Whacha got for me, Juan? :) 
















This last photo doesn't count as it was taken earlier this year at the reds, whites and bluegrass afternoon I went to at Boordy Vineyards. However, I remember when I was taking it, I was trying to get at the feel of the music. Thought I 'd throw it in here now.

Anyone want to join in the fun? Post your thoughts on the above photos... take your own photos and send the link to your blog... propose next weeks challenge... Lets have at it!!

No comments: