Sunday, June 29, 2008

good people, good fun...

Ok, I'm one weekend behind the times, but I have to take advantage of the internet where I can get it...

So this is LAST weekend... 

Saturday evening was a super fun bike ride with Beth and Josh and Hannah  through Rock Creek Park with a stop-over in Mount Pleasant for Papusas... mmm... and then back through the city. FUN! 
(Out of focus, but SO cute! Notice their oppositeness-- green/brown etc.) 



Sunday afternoon I joined in the fun- a pool-party/bar-b-que with Rita and Juan, Nancy, Sophia, Josue/Molly, Patricio and Violeta.... again- FUN! 


The weekend ended back in B'more with a terrific thunderstorm and a full rainbow over charles village... LOVE summer. 

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

It was such fun. I'd love to get copies of your pictures!